Friday, March 18, 2005

I prefer mine mashed

I friend of mine keyed me in to this cool mix of the Beatles album Revolver:
It's called Revolved and is a form of mixing called mashing where several songs (from different artists) in the same key and tempo are combined. The person who made these mixes did a great job. It's definitely worth checking out.