This past weekend I received a French press as a birthday gift. I was just reading the labeling on the glass pot in which the coffee is made and found the following:
The second warning in the list gave me a chuckle. It's not like a small child would even fit in the pot! (I know, I know, that's not the intent of the warning. But still, it seems like a common sense thing. Of course you should not give children scalding hot liquids.) The way the warning was written seems strange - it's more like how you would word a warning about keeping bleach and ammonia apart. It's not like children will explode when exposed to hot liquids.